Wednesday 2 March 2016

This stuff is hella addictive

LOL thought I'd do a post on some yummy food that are frikken addictive ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Also my phone is broken, so these are photos I took when it was still good T^T


Peach Iced Tea
More after the break~



 Tried this on a whim one day, because I LOVE ICED TEA and I LOVE PEACH, I mean can you go wrong with that combo? And bingo, this turned out to be a winner! And ofcourse it became one of my newer addictions.

Spicy Roasted Peanuts
 This is always served at my favourite Chinese restaurant before the food arrives, AND IT IS SO GOOD. I could eat a whole truck full of this. jk, but really, so good!


DORAGON FRUIIIT

Love dragon fruit!! It's probably my favourite fruit, since it's not too sweet and soo refreshing. I could eat this all day (*^▽^*)

Pocari Sweat
After wanting to try this for so long, finally got around to it last summer. It was quite refreshing, and had a grapey taste. Love this stuff!

Bubble Tea * A*

This post would never be complete without, BUBBLE TEA. I used to have this almost everyday a few years ago.

Man now I wanna have these ; ^ ;
Too bad I'm broke XD
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment