Thursday 28 June 2018

BACK! ただいまー

It's been 2 YEARS since I last posted! HOLY SHIT

Okay okay, things have been really hectic and it took me a really long time to kinda get used to my previous day job (when I started this blog I'd just joined that company on a 3-month contract). And then I worked there for a whole year, and then joined another company on a freelance contract for another year lol..Anyways I've been working as a fulltime freelance artist from end of last year, so it's been a bit easier to find free time for myself. A BIT lol.

I have no intention of abandoning this blog though. It's been on my mind all this time. Just not been sure how to approach it.

But I didn't have to overthink it so much, since the whole point of me starting this blog was for me to [according to my first post]:

"I've been wanting to have a blog chronicling the random things I like, yummy food I ate, my cooking experiments/fails, stuff I like, random scribbles and other random crap I think of."

And because of my laziness (and maybe a teensy hint of busyness), I haven't been able to do that. Heck I even have wifi now so I can transfer photos more easily than before. And a brand new phone with a better camera 📷 There's a lotta interesting stuff I try every now and then, so I do wanna write about those things.

Plus it can be fun to post some scribbles here and there too 🖌


No comments:

Post a Comment